A Little Fight Music

Been working again on some ai-generated songs. That makes it sound so easy. First I fight to get some good lyrics. It usually ends up being 85% me and 15% AI in the end, but it makes a good work partner. Then I feed it into Suno.AI and the real battle begins. Suno generates clips and getting to a song can sometimes take well over a hundred clips as it randomly generates ideas and you try to use prompts to bend it to your will. Then in the end I usually have to cut it together in Adobe Audition.

Not sure what I am going to do with them, but building on Expendable (well and the Santa one too) I have about 4 new songs. If I can figure out a video AI that I like I will do some video for them. For now though I will post them here with the lyrics as MP3.s

Here's one of the first - Requiem Mafioso (Violent Men). This one started out as a Vinnie theme song, but then I broadened it. It also shifted from pretty much a straight rap banger to something ... different. I have done many Requiems over the years and became fascinated by what a Requiem for the Dammned would sound like. Needless to say it took a life of its own.

Click the image below to launch in YouTube.





Comments