Expendable

 An anthem for Goons and Thugs



UPDATED 01/01/24

After my success with the Santa song and video, I decided to keep playing with SunoAi to create another song. I wrote the lyrics and spend round after round and generation after generation to get the pieces needed. Then I mixed it together in Adobe Audition. The result sounds a bit Linkin Park (which is a GREAT THING). It has its spotty moments but overall I am happy. It's quite the earworm.

Then because I can't leave well enough alone I decided to take some clips from my remix videos and make a Vinnie death supercut, since he is most decidedly an "expendable". Note: this has been edited from my previous version of this with a few tighter cuts, MORE thug deaths and some other updates.


Enjoy! Lyrics below (it goes without saying Explicit lyrics ahead.)


Expendable 

[Verse]
I am the goon, in the shadows I stand,
A villain at heart, at death's command.
Lost in the darkness, the path I take,
Bound for destruction, the life I make.

[Verse]
I am the minion at the door
A sinister pawn and nothing more
Fodder for the death machine
A stepping stone for hero's dream.

[Chorus]
I know my end, written by fate,
A fallen bad guy, sealed by hate.
Destined for death, and fires of Hell,
A wicked game, my prison cell,

I am expendable
Fuckin' expendable

[Verse]
I am the merc, paid to kill
A violent dance, an evil thrill
Hardened soul, gone astray.
Til justice comes to blow me away.

[Verse]
I am the thug with heart of ice
When I play, I don't play nice
A warrior claims my final breath
The verdict in. The sentence death.

[Chorus]
I know my end, written by fate,
A fallen bad guy, sealed by hate.
Destined for death, and fires of Hell,
A wicked game, my prison cell,

I am expendable
Fuckin' expendable

[Bridge]
I am expendable, 
I am disposable,
I am replaceable,
It’s inescapable

My fight unwinnable, 
My fate, unchangeable, 
My rage, untamable,
I am expendable.

Fuckin expendable

[Verse]
I am the tough with strength of ten
Breaking the bones of lesser men
A weakness then my killer sees
A final blow. Brought to my knees.

[Chorus]
I know my end, written by fate,
A fallen bad guy, sealed by hate.
Destined for death, and fires of Hell,
A wicked game, my prison cell,

I am expendable
Fuckin' expendable

[Verse]
I am the henchman sneaky crook
Fixin’ games and cookin’ books
Fueled by greed I take it all
Til by the hero’s hand I fall

[Chorus]
I know my end, written by fate,
A fallen bad guy, sealed by hate.
Destined for death, and fires of Hell,
A wicked game, my prison cell,
I am expendable
Fuckin' expendable

[Rap]
I am the boss, big swinging dick
I run this town, you fuckin’ prick
You’ve beaten down my goons and thugs
You say I’m done, my grave is dug
When I chose this life of crime
I knew that it was borrowed time
That every evil choice I made
Was one more step toward the grave
My death at hand you say that you're
Judge, Jury, Executioner
Cornered now, I feel the dread
To join my army with the dead
You bring the kingpin crashing down
Another villain in the ground
Another life so terrible
Another dead expendable

I AM EXPENDABLE!
ONE MORE EXPENDABLE!
FUCKIN’ EXPENDABLE!

[Chorus]
I know my end, written by fate,
A fallen bad guy, sealed by hate.
Destined for death, and fires of Hell,
A wicked game, my prison cell,

I am expendable
Fuckin' expendable




Comments

  1. Hehehe well I try to capture that typical action movie thug death. Getting better at is as time goes on, trying to sell it. I think physical reaction would depend on caliber, velocity and proximity. Also the speed and how many rounds.. I'd imagine getting nailed by auto-fire would definitely cause your body to "do the jig" as multiple impact points push you in different directions. A single shot may see you more stationary. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly more exciting to be riddled with multiple large-caliber bullets and final shots fired at close range!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment