Awww he got a sword through the gut... just the way the Butcher probably would have finished the dude off haha. I love when a man is slain like that and his gun keeps firing!
Ha yes - he's always a good candidate to be skewered. And yeah, going down firing is the manly way to bite it. That last reflex of "I'm gonna take you with me f*cker." Too bad the katana in his gut messed up his aim. He thought the other guy was bringing a knife to a gunfight - easy pickings. Too late he realized speed and good aim can take down brute force every time.
Awww he got a sword through the gut... just the way the Butcher probably would have finished the dude off haha. I love when a man is slain like that and his gun keeps firing!
ReplyDeleteHa yes - he's always a good candidate to be skewered. And yeah, going down firing is the manly way to bite it. That last reflex of "I'm gonna take you with me f*cker." Too bad the katana in his gut messed up his aim. He thought the other guy was bringing a knife to a gunfight - easy pickings. Too late he realized speed and good aim can take down brute force every time.
Delete