Justified Remix
If a thug falls in the forest...
This shootout borrows a few different clips from Justified to complete a brutal shootout in the woods. Eight hits to the torso tend to make "checking the perimeter" a bit too eventful. Instead of not seeing the forest for the trees, I don't see the cops for the trees... until it is too late. Anyone who has seen Justified knows it's unwise to go up against Raylan. Too bad I didn't get the memo and ended up as mulch. Thanks, cowboy. I guess the kill is... yeah not gonna say it.
You see a bald guy with a finely trimmed goatee and sunglasses walking out in the woods with a gun, smoking a cigar, you know he's a bad guy, no questions asked... shoot him. These dudes made the right choice and filled this grunts big gut and thick chest with lead, with a couple finisher bullets in the guy just for good measure which wrenches out two good "Uahh! -Ouhhh-" death grunts from the man before he flops face-first in the dirt. Hope this shot dead guy's cigar doesn't start a forest fire as he goes face-first into the leaves, though the smoking holes in his guts are probably just as hot!
ReplyDeleteHey you never know I coulda just been out lookin at the scenery! But yeah that logic is pretty infallible - a guy looks like that, in the woods, with a drawn pistol. Probably not one of the good guys. I thought I had em but he kept hiding behind that damn tree... until he didn't. Took a lot of rounds - bet the amount of lead in me took me up a pound or two LOL,
DeleteThe coroner/doctor might be less confused as to the extra weight when they see that you died from lead poisoning!!
DeleteMy guess is that after this scene Raylan and Tim, probably walked up on me and planted a few more in just to be sure.
DeleteAnother kill for Raylan, another disposable bad guy down. Nice
ReplyDeleteYep - just a notch on the cowboy's gun belt I guess.
Deletejust watched it again yesterday.
ReplyDeleteDying daily for your entertainment... lol
Deletehuge entertainment, trust me
Delete