Montana - Nick kills Boulez and Simms
Two of my favorite thug deaths
Like a buddy movie gone wrong. Thug pals Boulez and Simms have been ordered to take out Nick (played by the incomparable Stanley Tucci) in this little known "day in the life of a henchman" flick called Montana. Two of the most perfect thug deaths in my mind. Won't spoil it, but though the pace is a slow burn, both are so memorable. Always been a top contender in my mind and highly recommend the movie. Yet another example of how us bald guys make the best thugs.
This has to be one of my favorite thug kills I've ever seen and I'm so glad you posted it and introduced me to this incredible display of casual male disposal. Simms has now topped the list as one of my favorite goons in film, killed by Stanley Tucci who is looking his best. Simms looking a little worried in the thumbnail of this video as well as the opening... and what man wouldn't be, even as badass as he is with his well-groomed bald head and moustache and a nice dark jacket ensemble that would make any lowlife guy feel like a million bucks? Once that bullet punches through him, though, the worry is gone... replaced with the "welp, I'm dead" attitude of any hired gun who punches out of work for the last time. His whole life leading up to that moment, and he bows out with a simple, defeated "...Damn!" The slight head bob as he sinks to the ground, staring dead ahead as he spends his last moment contemplating his new permanent state of dead, smoking meat slab with a well-trimmed moustache.
ReplyDeleteAs is normal in this line of work, his bro doesn't fret much over his baldo buddy dying, and in true henchman fashion, runs right in to add himself to the pile of bodies. That unmistakable look of "Damn I fucked up... I'm dead." as he sinks to the ground with bullets peppering his torso. Two more notches on Stanley Tucci's pistol...
Well said and why I come back to this clip time after time.
Deletefuck the heart shot is so hot love the surprised gasp and his last word before he falls to the ground dead
ReplyDeleteWell, dead thugs happen to be the specialty around here - enjoy!
Delete