Vinnie Arrowed Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps For all the belly bros and arrow-heads who wanted to see me take a couple of shafts to the gut. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousNovember 27, 2023 at 8:05 AMAs long as I'm standing I'll try to get as many as I can!!ReplyDeleteRepliesVinnie LubescoNovember 27, 2023 at 9:47 PMI'll make sure to send him your wayDeleteRepliesReplyReplyLthrBootedguy81December 1, 2023 at 7:43 AMfuck i want some as wellReplyDeleteRepliesVinnie LubescoDecember 1, 2023 at 8:09 PMI bet he's got more loaded for you - the snap of the cord, the slam of the bolt, right into your gut, your chest - maybe a couple more for good measure. heheDeleteRepliesReplyLthrBootedguy81December 3, 2023 at 7:25 AMall the good stuff. just imagining it excites me. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyLthrBootedguy81December 1, 2023 at 11:25 AMHE IS FILLING U NICELYReplyDeleteRepliesVinnie LubescoDecember 1, 2023 at 8:07 PMI dunno - I could stand a couple more. Get carried outta there looking like a pincushion.DeleteRepliesReplyLthrBootedguy81December 3, 2023 at 7:25 AMnever enough of arrowsDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousSeptember 4, 2024 at 3:30 AMYou are so hot when you're goin' down, Vinnie. 3:) ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
As long as I'm standing I'll try to get as many as I can!!
ReplyDeleteI'll make sure to send him your way
Deletefuck i want some as well
ReplyDeleteI bet he's got more loaded for you - the snap of the cord, the slam of the bolt, right into your gut, your chest - maybe a couple more for good measure. hehe
Deleteall the good stuff. just imagining it excites me.
DeleteHE IS FILLING U NICELY
ReplyDeleteI dunno - I could stand a couple more. Get carried outta there looking like a pincushion.
Deletenever enough of arrows
DeleteYou are so hot when you're goin' down, Vinnie. 3:)
ReplyDelete