Expendables 2 - Village Shootout
Taken out by the cream of the crop
Little town. It's a quiet village. Nah this ain't that movie...
I heard the Sangs were hiring to roust out some villagers for a little mining op, so I decided, what the hell, I could use a change of scenery. We headed into the town and then all hell broke loose. These guys had already taken down a couple of our crews, but we thought we could make it work. I was out behind a building when I heard the gunfire start. Of course, being the dutiful merc, I ran toward the thunder. Had my SMG ready and rounded the corner... and walked right into hell. At least I rated a snappy one-liner.
The village shootout from Expendables 2 is another favorite. Though I only got in at the very end, it was certainly the slot I had wanted to sub into from the first time I saw it. Poor guy absorbs so many rounds, his ribcage turned to sauce. But hey getting shot down by so many a-listers is certainly a "blast". The writing (and evidently my brain) was on the wall. Now to take on the carnage at the airport (heehee).
Comments
Post a Comment