Shoot Em Up Loft Remix
"My God, do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?"
When a thug is considering a home invasion, he generally knows there can be trouble and the odd chance the occupant may get the drop on him. It's a risky business. When said thug is part of a group of 30 fellow goons, it tends to make said thug pretty confident it's gonna be a success. When the boss called this little party together it seemed like a cake walk. Then the firefight started and it became pretty clear this wasn't just any guy. 30 up, 30 down and this guy is still walkin.
This was an absolute epic battle to take part in. Had fun with some motion tracking and masking to get Smith's gunfire to overlay my approach as he mows me down.
I've watched this shootout more times than I can count, for... reasons... and now that Vinnie is in there taking a fatal dose of lead along with these dudes, I have another great reason to rewatch!
ReplyDelete