Action Pix Vol. 3 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps More from the vaults. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments BellyButcherNovember 26, 2023 at 1:49 PMThat's what I call grade A cannon fodder ready for shooting dead! That hawaiian shirt is about to become a lot more red!ReplyDeleteRepliesVinnie LubescoNovember 27, 2023 at 9:50 PMHey, can't a goon even take a vacation? When the boss and his wife said we were goin' to St. Tropez I thought I might get a tan, turns out I'm probably gonna get burned.DeleteRepliesReplyBellyButcherNovember 28, 2023 at 3:29 PMUnfortunately anyone with a Y chromosome seems to be doomed on this particular vacation!DeleteRepliesReplyVinnie LubescoNovember 29, 2023 at 5:18 PMFamily vacation takes on a different meaning when the family is the mob. Instead of expendable cash, the boss pays in expendable goons.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That's what I call grade A cannon fodder ready for shooting dead! That hawaiian shirt is about to become a lot more red!
ReplyDeleteHey, can't a goon even take a vacation? When the boss and his wife said we were goin' to St. Tropez I thought I might get a tan, turns out I'm probably gonna get burned.
DeleteUnfortunately anyone with a Y chromosome seems to be doomed on this particular vacation!
DeleteFamily vacation takes on a different meaning when the family is the mob. Instead of expendable cash, the boss pays in expendable goons.
Delete